2012: A Year In Review
Here’s what happened to me this year:
- On January 1, 2012, I baked a cake for my friends to help them celebrate the new year!
- Here are all the ingredients I put into the cake: flour, sugar, eggs, water, milk, chocolate. What a way to celebrate January 1, 2012.
- I ate the cake. Everyone else who ate the cake agreed it was the best cake they’d had in 2012. Because it was only January 1st! GET IT?! WINK!!!!
- Then all my friends left, and I was alone. It was January 1, 2012. I didn’t have anything to do, so I went to the library.
- I read a book on January 1, 2012. There was a homeless guy there who sat next to me. It was cold outside, so I didn’t blame him for being there.
- I went back to my apartment and went online. People were posting funny pictures of themselves from December 31, 2011! What a riot! There was no better way to celebrate January 1, 2012.
- January 1, 2012 was my day off, so I drank a beer. The beer was delicious.
- I slipped into a onesie decorated with menorahs on it. I know it wasn’t Channukah anymore, but sue me!!!! I was YOLOing hard on January 1, 2012.
- 364 days where other stuff happened.